SHARE AND LEARN MORE ABOUT MEDIA VIRTUAL SEQUENCES PLAYER
THE LEGAL NOTICE OF THIS WEBSITE
The website www.mediavsp.com is published by:
Author and Publisher: Hebert PELMARD
The website www.mediavsp.com is hosted by the company:
WEB SERVICES LINE
10 rue Penthièvre
This website does not retain any personal data.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the elements present on the website www.mediavsp.com (images and writings) fall under french and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property and belong to the Author and Publisher, including the structure of the website.
The “MEDIAVSP” brand logo is and will remain the exclusive property of the Author and publisher of this website.
Any total or partial reproduction, modification or use of this website, images and texts, and other elements subject to copyright, for any reason and on any medium whatsoever, without the express prior consent of Author and publisher, is strictly prohibited.
The Author and publisher reserves the right to modify or correct the content of this website and of its legal notices at any time and without notice.
A cookie: what is it?
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within your computer's browser itself. Cookies are accessible and saved by the websites you visit, and by companies that display their advertisements on websites, so that they can recognize the browser. Websites can only access cookies that they have stored on your computer.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
You have the choice to configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, inform you when a cookie is issued, its validity period and its content, as well as allow you to refuse its registration in your terminal, and delete your cookies periodically.
You can configure your Internet browser to disable cookies. Note, however, that if you disable cookies, your username and password will no longer be saved on any website. For more information on how you can delete and control the cookies stored on your computer, we provide some configurations for your browser:
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the "Alt" key
3. In the menu at the top of the page click on “Tools” then “Options”
4. Select the "Privacy" tab
5. In the drop-down menu to the right of "Retention rules", click "use custom settings for history"
6. A little further down, uncheck "Accept cookies"
7. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK"
Internet Explorer :
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the “Tools” menu, select “Internet Options”
3. Click on the "Confidentiality" tab
4. Click on "Advanced" and uncheck "Accept"
5. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK"
Google Chrome :
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the tools icon in the menu bar
3. Select "Options"
4. Click on the "Advanced options" tab
5. In the "Cookie settings" drop-down menu, select "Block all cookies"
1. Open Safari
2. In the menu bar at the top, click on "Safari", then "Preferences"
3. Select the "Security" icon
4. Next to "Accept cookies", check "Never"
5. If you want to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on "Show cookies"
1. Open Opera browser and go to Browser Settings.
2. In settings choose Privacy & security tab.
3. Scroll down to Cookies section and choose checkbox Allow local data to be set (recommended)
4. Restart Opera.